I know it’s been a while since I have posted here. That’s not to say that it has been a while since I have written a blog post. In fact, over the past few weeks I have written quite a few things… but when I read over them I realized that I just couldn’t put them out here.
However, I have decided to share the titles with you. So here is a list of the posts I didn’t post:
- An Extremely Cheesy Writing that If I Actually Published I Would Have to Mock Myself For Years To Come
- A Weird Post About Cheez-Its When All I Really Want to Say is That My Grandpa was a Great Man and I Miss Him
- A Sarcastic Tidbit About David’s Job Search But Let Me Just Answer the Question: No, You Would Not Tell Your Child’s Junior High Teacher, Or Your Pediatrician, that He was Too Qualified and Should Get a Real Job
- A Long Post About the Wonders of Excel and the Magical Phrase, “My Data Has Headers”
- An Essay on Famous People I’ve met, but Really? Lynn Swan, Sam from Cheers, and Fritz the LA Weatherman aren’t that Impressive. Besides Lynn Swan. He’s Impressive because he’s Lynn Swan. And he was in The Waterboy.
- Another Post About Excel but then I Realized the Ridiculousness of Spending Two Hours Creating a Spreadsheet To Help me with Time Management
So – I didn’t publish any of those. And let me say it now, “You’re welcome.”
Hopefully I’ll post something of consequence soon. If not, keep your eyes open for another list of rejected titles in a few weeks.